At Plezzel we help real estate businesses thrive. Our technology solutions give agents, property managers, administrators, and directors the tools they need to be more successful. We help them simplify lead management, deliver better customer experiences, offer better data insights, and reduce their cost per lead with omni-channel ad campaigns.
Our digital solutions close the marketing loop, putting our customers in control supported by our passionate team based in Geelong.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, collaborative and efficient and incredibly customer focused. We are driven by excellence and quality, with a strong focus on integrity.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Designer/Marketing Assistant will help shape key creative brand deliverables across EDMs, presentation documents, social and web for both Plezzel Marketing and our customers.
- Create Plezzel Branded Digital Assets Across Social, Website, Blogs and EDM’s
- Create Plezzel Branded Templates across Email, Digital Brochures, Google Docs, & Word Docs.
- Design Branded templates and designs for our customer’s digital products and the Plezzel platform when required.
- Image and asset library management
- Managing and updating the website content including graphics and designs as required
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team and Plezzel Marketing manager on Social Calendar and Campaign Management
- Monthly EDM’s Creative, and management of sending EDM’s out including data extract from CRM.
- Supporting the Product, Marketing, Sales and Digital Marketing team with any ad hoc projects and admin tasks that may come up.
Further capabilities include:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Graphic Design or similar preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design or digital art experience
- Confident working to deadlines and achieving defined goals
- Excellent presentation, organisational and time management skills
- A detail oriented, problem-solving approach to design
- Customer-centric mentality
- Ability to be flexible and responsive; reprioritise in a fast passed environment whilst maintaining high work standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a passion for storytelling
This is a permanent, full time opportunity with flexible work from home options available, as our head office is located in Geelong there will be occasional travel. Or if you live in Geelong, we have office space available too.
A fantastic role – working within a supportive team at a fast-paced growing company with lots of career advancement opportunities.