At Plezzel we help real estate businesses thrive. Our technology solutions give agents, property managers, administrators, and directors the tools they need to be more successful. We help them simplify lead management, deliver better customer experiences, offer better data insights, and reduce their cost per lead with omni-channel ad campaigns.
Our digital solutions close the marketing loop, putting our customers in control supported by our passionate team based in Geelong.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, collaborative and efficient and incredibly customer focused. We are driven by excellence and quality, with a strong focus on integrity.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Delivery Manager
Digital Marketing Operations
The role of Digital Marketing Assistant is to help our digital marketing specialists with production and delivery of content for client campaigns and Plezzel’s own marketing. This includes but is not limited to; Facebook ads, email marketing, Google Search Ads, Google Display Network etc.
The Digital Marketing Assistant is required to work collaboratively within the team, work closely with our clients to lead their marketing efforts using new media and digital tools and ultimately promote our client’s company and increase client engagement.
Located in Geelong, but with the current environment we are working remotely most of the time. We have daily team stand-ups and where possible face to face team catch-ups. NO recruiters please, or overseas outsourcing, at Plezzel we work to keep our digital Team “Australian local”
- An undergraduate (or Comparable) qualification in Marketing, Design, Communications, or relevant field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and consistently accurate and thorough in all work completed.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google & LinkedIn
- Understanding of Digital Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong Copywriting skills and experience
- Proven digital work experience: content publishing, and digital advertising.
- Experience in the use of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products (Illustrator, InDesign, Biteable etc.)
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress
- Experience with email marketing systems such as Mailchimp
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
Other knowledge and experience required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively and constructively explain things in a way which is easily understood by others.
- Aptitude for problem solving in a creative way, with the ability to take a problem and create a solution.
- Passionate about technology, with an analytical thought process
- Good interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines.
- Ability to represent the business in a professional manner.