At Plezzel we help real estate businesses thrive. Our technology solutions give agents, property managers, administrators, and directors the tools they need to be more successful. We help them simplify lead management, deliver better customer experiences, offer better data insights, and reduce their cost per lead with omni-channel ad campaigns.
Our digital solutions close the marketing loop, putting our customers in control supported by our passionate team based in Geelong.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, collaborative and efficient and incredibly customer focused. We are driven by excellence and quality, with a strong focus on integrity.
Full Stack Developer
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The role of the Full Stack Developer is to develop and build new products and features and improve upon existing products and features. Operating in an emerging Real Estate technology sector, you will ideally possess a sound knowledge of Digital Marketing principles and have a passion for driving both innovative and scalable technology solutions into the marketplace.
You will be familiar with AWS and be responsible for writing and implementing efficient quality code delivering responsive web and mobile applications. You will build software that is highly secure and scalable with planned business growth.
You will be required to collaborate with supporting teams (digital marketing, product development, client support) to analyse business problems/opportunities which require technical solutions to resolve. Adaptability, determination, and a strong eye for detail are key attributes for this role.
In this role, you will be a team player with excellent communication skills, proactive problem-solving skills and passionate about using technology to solve big problems
Located in Geelong, but with the current environment we are working remotely most of the time. We have daily team stand-ups and where possible face to face development team catch-ups. NO recruiters please, or overseas outsourcing, at Plezzel we work to keep our development Team “Australian local”
- An undergraduate (or Comparable) qualification in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Previous development experience building web and mobile applications.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with the Scrum/Agile software development methodologies.
- Understand emerging web and mobile application development including microservice architectures.
- Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for internet applications: HTTPS, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation.
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment.
- Unit testing and frameworks
- Knowledge of advertising platforms including Facebook, Google Ads, LinkedIn.
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software.
Demonstrated working experience with the following technologies:
- PHP/ Laravel Framework
- AWS Stack – S3, RDS, EC2, ECS, Lambda
- Web Services – REST/ GraphQL.
- Package Management (Composer/npm/Yarn)
- React Native