Digital Campaign Manager
We are an innovative digital marketing technology company that is growing fast. We are looking for talented, energetic, and passionate leaders to join our team.
At Plezzel we help businesses thrive. Our technology solutions give agents, property managers, administrators, and directors the tools they need to be more successful. Every day over 5,000 agents trust us to help them simplify lead management, deliver better customer experiences, offer better data insights, and reduce their cost per lead with omni-channel ad campaigns.
Our digital solutions close the marketing loop, putting our customers in control supported by our passionate team based in Geelong.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, collaborative and efficient and incredibly customer focused. We are driven by excellence and quality, with a strong focus on integrity.
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, the Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for creating and managing digital campaigns for our customers. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in digital marketing with a strong customer focus, good project management skills, and experience with social media marketing.
Working with tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, email marketing, content marketing, and digital advertising, the successful candidate will have great project and customer management skills. They will work directly with customers to improve retention, satisfaction, and growth while working with a cross-functional team of marketers, designers, developers, and account managers.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and senior decision makers.
- Design and create content for digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Digital content production (e.g. blogs, social media posts, email campaigns)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects, whilst coordinating, collaborating & reporting back to clients
- Maintain a strong company voice through social media
- Creating and implementing digital marketing strategies aligned to customer needs
- Staying up-to-date with digital media developments
- Monitor key metrics and communicating to customers
- A knowledge of the real estate industry and digital marketing strategies is beneficial
- Actively contribute to Plezzel’s culture
Key skills include:
- Knowledge and experience in the real estate industry.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing specialist
- Solid experience with the Adobe Creative Suite of Products
- Experience with visual communication principles including typography & basic design principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems such as WordPress
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, SendGrid
- Sound understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus